Monday, November 3, 2014

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Was trying to pee sitting down in a tiny tiny little bathroom and college girls kept barging in taking a shortcut. There were two doors, and the girls awkwardly tried to get around my knees - they all said sorry but they didn't really mean it. I got up and locked both doors with an old fashioned slide bolt lock and they all got upset, pushing the doors in and making them bulge while I turned around and tried to pee standing up since they could see.

INSIGHT - Well, I had to pee, so that was a big influence. Also I had watched Harmony Korine's movie 'Spring Breakers' the night before, which portrays college girls as mounds of vapid, self-absorbed meat. Another naked in public dream, but this time no one thought it was unusual - they just assumed I was taking a dump because I was sitting down. I do usually pee sitting down, because I live alone and there's no one else to clean the bathroom. Lack of splatter makes a huge difference. I find it interesting that the girls were awkwardly maneuvering between my legs - this feels like some sort of statement on sexuality but I have no idea what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment