Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Friday, October 17, 2014

Dreamed was mad at my brother. I placed my shoes in a pile of other shoes and he told me don't leave my shoes there. He had been sniping at me for a long time, and I said it looked like this was a place people were putting their shoes. I got so angry I was filled with rage when I woke up and now am too angry to go back to sleep.

INSIGHT - Why am I so angry at my brother? (That's a long story.) I found out if I bring my dog to our parents' house for Christmas he won't come because he hates animals. Last time I boarded Rory they had to tranquilize him because he kept crying that I had left him. (He's a rescue with abandonment issues.) I think I'm mad at my brother for making me choose between him and my dog, because I have to choose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment